Events on Laboratory Medicine
April 12–14, 2022
Venue: EC ACCO International
Ukraine, Kyiv Ⓜ Shuliavska – Peremohy Avenue, 40-B, Pushkin Park
The stands of the participating companies will present new laboratory equipment, integrated solutions for medical laboratory equipment, mobile laboratories, microscopes, analyzers, laboratory furniture and utensils, tools and consumables, reagents, indicators, test systems and reagents, personal protective equipment, overalls and more.
- Laboratory Equipment
- Medical Laboratory Equipment & Supplies, Lab Supplies
- Laboratory Furniture, Utensils
- Chemical reagents, supplies, and test systems
- Information Technology, Software
- Automation of Medical Laboratories
- Standardization and certification, professional development of medical laboratory staff
- Overalls, Personal Protective Equipment
- Disinfectants & Sterilization
- Mobile Labs Equipment
The Congress is an opportunity to increase the professional level and competence of laboratory diagnostics specialists.
During the scientific-practical program there will be professional schools, conferences, seminars, round tables, master classes on basic and applied research, as well as the development of laboratory medicine.
THEMATIC DIRECTIONS OF THE CONGRESS:
- Diagnostics of the immune system
- Hemostasis Study
- Assessment of hormonal status
- Biochemical studies
- Definition of tumor markers
- Diagnosis of infections
- General clinical research
- Cytology of biological environments
- Genetic studies: cytogenetics (karyotype), markers of genetic diseases
- Microscopy, Culture Studies
- Molecular biological research (PCR): viral, fungal, bacterial
- Parasitic research
The Congress is included in the “Register of Congresses, Congresses, Symposiums and Scientific and Practical Conferences to be Held in 2022“, approved by the National Academy of Medical Sciences and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
Participants of scientific and practical events of the Congress will receive certificates of advanced training, which give points according to the criteria for calculating points of continuous professional development.