International Congress on Laboratory Medicine
Unique integrated project that combines an up-to-date scientific and practical program and specialized exposition of complex solutions for medical laboratories.
The International Congress on Laboratory Medicine is an opportunity to hear about new products, see them with your own eyes, test and get acquainted with the peculiarities of their practical application, build long-term business relations between manufacturers, suppliers of laboratory equipment and specialists in the field of laboratory research, improve their skills, exchange experience. international colleagues.
The organizers of the Congress are Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine, National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Association of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine of Ukraine, LMT Group of Companies.
Congress will take place simultaneously with the International Medical Forum – April 12–14, 2022 at the KyivExpoPlaza Exhibition Center at: Amsterdamska str. 1, Zhytomyr Highway M-06, Berezivka Village, Kyiv region, Ukraine.
THEMATIC DIRECTIONS OF THE CONGRESS:
- Diagnostics of the immune system
- Hemostasis Study
- Assessment of hormonal status
- Biochemical studies
- Definition of tumor markers
- Diagnosis of infections
- General clinical research
- Cytology of biological environments
- Genetic studies: cytogenetics (karyotype), markers of genetic diseases
- Microscopy, Culture Studies
- Molecular biological research (PCR): viral, fungal, bacterial
- Parasitic research
- Laboratory Equipment
- Medical Laboratory Equipment & Supplies, Lab Supplies
- Laboratory Furniture, Utensils
- Chemical reagents, supplies, and test systems
- Information Technology, Software
- Automation of Medical Laboratories
- Standardization and certification, professional development of medical laboratory staff
- Overalls, Personal Protective Equipment
- Disinfectants & Sterilization
- Mobile Labs Equipment
The Congress is included in the “Register of Congresses, Congresses, Symposiums and Scientific and Practical Conferences to be Held in 2022“, approved by the National Academy of Medical Sciences and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
Participants of scientific and practical events of the Congress will receive certificates of advanced training, which give points according to the criteria for calculating points of continuous professional development.